Become a fundraiser
|Volunteer fundraisers are the heart and soul of MA Vest-a-Dog.
Get together with friends, family, colleagues and have fun with a
fundraiser to, “Help support the dogs who help protect you.”
You might try a:
- Bake Sale
- Car Wash
- Coin Drive (Coins for K-9s)
- Community Dinner
- Donation containers (ask local pet stores, vets, to display the containers)
- Dog treat guessing game (fill a container with dog treats. Only you know how many are in the container. Sell guesses for $1, or 7 guesses for $5. Closest guess gets a donated prize)
- Pet Costume Party, ($5 entry fee, best costume wins donated prize)
- Returnable bottle/can drive
- Silent Auction
- Skating Party
- Yard Sale
|Gifts in honor of, in memory of, etc.
Consider giving a donation to commemorate a special event – a birthday, an anniversary, a Bar/Bat Mitzvah, First Communion, in loving memory of someone special, or in memory of a beloved pet.
Matching Donation Challenge
A donor (individual, organization or business) offers a matching gift, for all donations to MA Vest-a-Dog during a specific time up to a maximum match of a set dollar amount.
Corporate matching gifts
Many employers offer matching gift programs and will match your gift to MA Vest-A-Dog. Check with your company’s Human Resources office. If so, your Human Resources department will give you a matching gift form to send to Massachusetts Vest-a-Dog Inc. along with your donation. Complete the form and mail it with your donation to:
MA Vest-a-Dog, Inc.
PO Box 48
Walpole, MA 02081
Upon receipt of your gift, we’ll return the form to your company for matching funds.